Bupa (originally the British United Provident Association) was established in 1947.
The services offered by Bupa began as private medical insurance, offering policies to individuals, companies, and other organizations, and eventually expanded to include privately run hospitals, outpatient clinics, health assessments, GP services, dental centers, digital health, aged care, and other health services.
At Switch Health we have a great relationship with BUPA and can often get months free for our existing clients,
The different BUPA policies are:
BUPAcare Scale C
BUPA By You
Why use Switch Health?
- Free independent no obligation advice
- Save time and money
- Cover you and your loved ones
- Compare 1000’s of UK policies
What makes Switch Health different?
- Unlike lots of UK insurance brokers, we have access to the entire market
- We also have exclusive deals that can’t be accessed by other brokers
- Our service is completely free, and all advice is impartial
- We pride ourselves on being a broker that offers a personalised service and you are under no obligation to take our advice or change your cover
- On average we save our clients 30% on their policy
When I looked to change my families Health Insurance cover in July 2018, I started to look online and get quotes. I became hounded by a few different companies but Jacob from Switch Health was able to assist. He was really helpful and informative and was able to understand exactly what my family needed. I was with a large heath care provider with a quote of over £2,000 for the year. After discussing my options with Jacob I realised he could save £800. I would happily recommend Switch Health to all.
This is my second year with switch health and I can’t recommend them enough. Always polite and helpful, I know I can ask to many questions but they are always answered , it seems nothing is too much trouble. I don’t like recommending, but in this case I will make an exception. On another plus side I seem to get a good price for my health care.