We are one of the largest and most trusted brokers in the country with access to schemes not available elsewhere.
Our panel of insurers includes:
5 Reasons to review your private health insurance with Switch Health?
- We are an independent advisory broker, meaning we are not tied to a particular insurer and all advice you receive from us, is given with your best interest at heart.
- It can seem like the most familiar option to go to an insurer directly, but this is not always the best decision. You will miss out on a review of the whole UK health insurance market and will only receive advice on that insurer’s products.
- The relationship we have with our panel of insurers means we have access to exclusive deals, which is why we are so confident we can save you money.
- We offer a free review of the UK health insurance market and unlike most comparison websites our quotes are bespoke to you.
- We are determined to offer every client 5-star service, which is why we are rated as excellent on Trustpilot.
The Benefits of Private Medical Insurance
The UK is one of the few places in the world that has a universal free health service, so why would anyone choose to pay privately for medical care?
According to latest PMI surveys, the main reasons for going private is the increasing demand on the NHS which has resulted in long waiting lists. The fear of superbugs such as MSRA and hospital cleanliness, also topped the list of concerns and as a contributing factor, for taking out private medical insurance.
Private health insurance gives you the peace of mind that you and your family will have quick access to medical treatment along with many other benefits:
See a Consultant for quick diagnosis
Pick appointments that are convenient to them
Enjoy unrestricted visiting hours
Get Fast Access to treatment
Recover in a private en-suite room
Choose from a wide range of freshly prepared, healthy meals
Choose their hospital and doctor
Benefit from WiFi and private TV
Continuity of care, get seen by the same consultant
How does Private Health Insurance Work?
Visit your GP if you suspect something is wrong
Let your GP know you have health insurance
If you need to see someone, private healthcare can be arranged
Use your insurance to take care of the rest
When I looked to change my families Health Insurance cover in July 2018, I started to look online and get quotes. I became hounded by a few different companies but Jacob from Switch Health was able to assist. He was really helpful and informative and was able to understand exactly what my family needed. I was with a large heath care provider with a quote of over £2,000 for the year. After discussing my options with Jacob I realised he could save £800. I would happily recommend Switch Health to all.
This is my second year with switch health and I can’t recommend them enough. Always polite and helpful, I know I can ask to many questions but they are always answered , it seems nothing is too much trouble. I don’t like recommending, but in this case I will make an exception. On another plus side I seem to get a good price for my health care.